Table of Contents
Come and discover Israel with us!
The package itinerary:
Group meeting at the International Airport (Departures from other countries: consult Alef Turismo), handing out of travel insurance vouchers, check in and boarding to Tel Aviv.
Arrival at the Tel Aviv International Airport. After going through customs, we will meet up with our local agent and go to the hotel. Lodging and dinner will be provided at the hotel.
After breakfast, we will leave the hotel and head towards the northern part of the country. We will start our pilgrimage in the city of Jaffa, a town where the apostle Peter had the vision of impure animals lowered in a sheet, and the place where the house of Simon the tanner was located. The port of Jaffa was where the prophet Jonah left in direction to Nineveh among other biblical passages. We will then go on to the ancient road of Via Maris in direction of Caesarea Maritima, where we will visit the old port, the Roman Theatre and the Aqueduct that was built by Herod. We will then head towards Mount Carmel, the place where the prophet Elijah and the false prophets of Jezebel acted, with a magnificent view of the Valley of Armageddon. Once we arrive in Galilee, the main center of the ministry of Jesus, we will visit Nazareth and go all the way to the Mount of Precipice and Cannan of Galilee, where Jesus performed his first miracle at the Cannan wedding. This will be a time for couples to renew their vows in Cannan of Galilee. The trip will then go on to the city of Tiberias, where we will end the day at the hotel for lodging and dinner.
After breakfast, we will leave the hotel for our first visit to the banks of the Jordan River (Yardenit), for prayer, baptism and/or prophetic acts. After this, we will enjoy a wonderful crossing of the Sea of Galilee in a boat similar to the boats used by the fishermen in Jesus’ time. We will have time for a service, prayer and a moment with God. We will continue on to the archaeological site of the city of Capernaum, where we will visit an ancient Synagogue and the house which possibly belonged to Peter’s mother-in-law and where Jesus stayed and performed many of his miracles. We will then go on to Taba and the Primacy of Peter. We will then visit the Mount of the Beatitudes. At the end of the day, we will go back to the hotel in Tiberias, for lodging and dinner.
After breakfast, we will leave the hotel in Tiberias, going on through the Jordan Valley to the city of Jerusalem. We will visit Gideon’s Fountain, go through the desert of Samaria and Judea, arriving at the city of Jericho, the first conquest of Joshua in the promised land, where we will see the ruins of THE WALL, THE MOUNT OF TEMPTATION and ZACCHAEUS’ FIG TREE. Visit Qumran. We will then go on to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on Earth, 400 meters below sea level that also borders Jordan. Time to bathe in the Dead Sea. In the afternoon we will go up to the city of Jerusalem, where we will have the marvelous view of the city on Mount Scopus and have a ceremony of arrival in Jerusalem with a toast and a Hebrew blessing. Accommodations and dinner at the hotel.
This day will be totally dedicated to Jerusalem, where we will have the opportunity to visit numerous places that are relevant to Biblical History during the time of the Old and the New Testament as follows: After breakfast, we will leave the hotel and head to the Mount of Olives where we will have the best view of the ancient city of Jerusalem and it's walls. We will then walk to the Garden of Gethsemane, the place where Jesus spent his last night in prayer before he was imprisoned. We will continue our walk in Jerusalem going to Mount Sion, visiting the CENACLE, the place where Jesus had his last supper with the disciples. We will visit the traditional place of King David’s tomb. We will go on to a Jewish neighborhood where we will have the opportunity to visit the main street of the ancient city of Jerusalem at the time of Jesus, called Roman Cardo, giving us a fantastic idea of what life was like in Jerusalem during the time of Jesus.
Continuing on to the Gold Menorah, built with 250 kilos of pure gold and shown in the old city awaiting the moment of reconstruction of the Third Temple. After this we will walk to the Wall of Lamentations, the place of the remains of the Second Temple which was remodeled by King Herod, where we will have a time for prayer. After lunch we will continue our walk through the Via Dolorosa, going through the gates of Damascus until we reach THE GARDEN TOMB and GOLGOTHA. In the evening we will go back to the hotel for dinner and fraternization of the group.
After breakfast we will leave the hotel in direction of the city of Bethlehem. The morning will be dedicated to several stops in the city. We will then go back to Jerusalem and visit the MUSEUM FRIENDS OF ZION. Lodging and dinner at the hotel.
At the appropriate time we will go to the Tel Aviv Airport. Check-in and boarding to USA. Depending on the boarding time, the flight may arrive on the same day in USA and will not interfere with the programming proposed in the itinerary.
Hotels foreseen in this package:
All of the hotels offer breakfast and dinner.
- Tel Aviv: 1 night - Herods Tel Aviv or similar;
- Tiberias: 2 nights - Sofia or similar;
- Jerusalem: 3 nights - Grand Court or similar.
Services included in the price of the package:
• All the entry tickets to the places mentioned in the itinerary;
• Lodging in the hotels quoted or similar;
• Breakfast and dinner at all the hotels;
• Luxury buses with air-conditioning and Wi-Fi;
• Local guide in Israel - speaking Portuguese/English;
• Alef Tourism Tour Leader during the entire trip;
• Health and baggage insurance;
• Kit with a bag, cap and map (received in Israel);
• Shuttles upon arrival and departure with assistance;
• Tips for the guide, drivers and bellboys.
Services not included in the price of this package:
• International flight tickets from USA (includes 1 checked suitcase up to 23 kilos and 1 carry-on bag);
• Boarding fee that will be charged at the time by the airline;
• Tips not mentioned in the prior list;
• Rental of baptismal gown at the Jordan River;
• Any entry tickets not mentioned in the itinerary;
• Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, telephones, etc.;
• Additional services that may be needed because of flight delays or weather problems;
• Extra or overweight baggage;
• Prior seat reservations/assignments, upgrades to another class on the airplane, along
with any other rules for group prices;
• Expenses with passports, International Vaccine Certificates;
• ETIAS (authorization for European Entry), among other visas if necessary or solicited;
• Vaccines and Covid-19 tests - required by the airline, country of destination or of
• Anything that is not listed in the “Services included” list.
- The departure date for the group may change due to airline and hotel availability;
- It is not permitted to pay for the package or part of it with points or miles;
- Prices and availability are subject to change;
- The number of installments for payment of the airline tickets will be according to the rules of the chosen airline;
- The price of the package is per person in double rooms;
- Minimum of 20 passengers for the group;
- For safety reasons at the airports, the itinerary and other items related to the
safety of the group are subject to change.
May you would like to join us on this trip, please fill in the form below. We will contact you shortly and send more information.